Re: Alternnator Part II

To: <jon_wissler@pngc.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Alternnator Part II
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 09:40:44 -0400
Yes, all early cars including the 67.5 2Ls had the alt mounted on the
passenger side as did all Canadian cars because they didn't need emissions
equipment.

I do believe, if my memory is correct, that several people I knew used the
air pump bracket to mount a Chrysler alt. as it's mounting ear was much
thicker and brought it in line with the other pulleys.

Mike