Re: Alternnator Part II

To: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>, <jon_wissler@pngc.com>,
Subject: Re: Alternnator Part II
From: Alex Avery <aavery@rica.net>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 09:32:52 -0400
We used a stock passenger-side alt mount bracket (three bolt type that
bolts right onto the block), with a 1-1.5" (I don't know exactly how long)
bolt spacer and a piece of straight steel bent to brace the backside of the
alternator and I fabricated a strong tensioner bracket for the top that is
held on by the top two timing cover bolts.