Re: 67 2000s for sale

To: CalSpeed@aol.com, solex67@hotmail.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 67 2000s for sale
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 14:55:18 -0400
Calspeed,

That is how it was presented to me by the PO.  I got solex carbs with the
car (early style - original to the car I am told) it had the B cam (he kept
the head with the cam) and the solex pan (kept that too)  The history of the
car includes a history of drag racing as well.  Can I guarantee that it was
original solex - well, frankly no.  I am going by what the PO presented and
what the car had.

Sid