Re: 67 2000s for sale

To: <Ldino21@aol.com>, <calspeed@aol.com>, <spl310@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: 67 2000s for sale
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 17:05:37 -0400
I realize that's not all that was involved but it was still cheap at least
to us today. My friend's dad owned a Datsun dealership and I think he got
about 350 for the conversion, parts and labor included. He sold me my 1st
car, a used 67 1600 in 69 for 1500 with tax. It had 17K miles. He wanted me
to put Solexes on it but I couldn't afford them but I did put Konis on for
80 with installation. I bought used mags off a Mustang for 40 for the set.

He rented space to Ansa Exhausts and I put on one of them when I had my
first Z.

My friend drove a yellow 67.5 2L until he blew the motor because he didn't
check the oil. Fred was forgetful and had no interest in cars - just girls
:)

Mike