67 2000s for sale

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 67 2000s for sale
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 12:39:17 -0700
Hello All,

Regardless of whether you agree that the 67 2000 car is worth the premium
prices that are asked for them, you cannot dispute the fact they are very
rare and desirable to those of us who prefer the low windhshield models.

After Craig's post about #38 (Which I am glad he represented the car
properly), I thought I would let the list know that there are two 67 2000s
for sale right now that are in good shape. Yes, the asking prices are up
there, but they come up for sale so rarely in this condition that I thought
I would post them.

Regardless if you like tall or low windshield cars, these cars are special
as they represented a big change in the roadster. I know I love mine, even
if it is down for restoration. Just a hint, in case you think these cars
come up a lot, remember the words Charlton Heston said when he was
re-elected to be President of the NRA. They apply to my 67 2000 just as
well.

"From my cold dead hands"

Andrew Murphy
64 1500