Re: 67 2000s for sale

To: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 67 2000s for sale
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 16:35:52 -0400
While the 67.5s are rare they represent an evolutionary change as they are
the same as 1600s with a 2L motor and 5 speed. On the face of it the 68s are
a revolutionary change for the Roadster as was the change from the 3 seat 64
1500 to the 65 1500.

While it would be nice to own one I'll still stick with my 66 and it's bored
and stroked motor and 5 speed. Not that I have anything of course against
2Ls, but I know I can still get parts easily when something breaks or leaks
and I can change my timing chain and attendent parts for less than $100.
That's why they made H20s - to keep 1600s on the road :)

Mike