Re: 67 2000s for sale

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 67 2000s for sale
From: "G-A-Russell" <G-A-Russell@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 21:26:51 -0500
I bought my 67 2000 in Jan. of 1968 from a dealer in San Antonio, TX. It
came with solex carbs, B cam and 7 quart oil pan, the whole package. I
didn't request these to be installed they were on the car the first time I
saw it. If they were factory installed or dealer installed I don't know, I
didn't ask. I assume that it was factory because it showed no signs of being
worked on. The VIN tag shows 135HP. I was happy about this at the time
because if it showed 150HP it would have cost me more in insurance.

Gary Russell
SRL311-00277