Re: Rallye prices

To: <gmagana@softcom.net>
Subject: Re: Rallye prices
From: Ldino21@aol.com
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 14:08:12 EDT
We can all sit here an complain about prices being too high, but we all have to
realize that we are looking at Supply and Demand.

There are not any supply of the Air filter housing for Solex any more used or
new. I am in the same boat I have been saving also, we have to be thankful that
if we definitely need one we can get one.

Remember these parts have been on someones shelf for over 30 years now, and
most of Rallye's parts are like brand new and still in the original packaging,
which you would have an impossile time trying to get from a Nissan dealer.

Just imagine how much it would have cost 10 years ago and keep kicking yourself
for not buying it then!! Prices are always going to go up,  our cars aren't
getting any younger and parts are harder to come by, there are alternatives out
there. But, if you want original sometimes its gonna cost you.

Don't get me wrong I understand your frustrations, but we also have to happy we
can still get parts for these cars when we need them.

I know Fairlady Products has an alternative Air cleaner system thats very cost
effective.

Lou Smaldino
69-2000
68-1600