Re: Lightened flywheel

To: vlaury@earthlink.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Lightened flywheel
From: SRL311guy@aol.com
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 22:42:01 EDT
There are actually three types I know of ...the Tilton unit from Nismo (if
available) is aluminum with a steel ring insert @10 lb., the other is a
lighter all-aluminum piece with a metal-sprayed clutch surface, probably
early Tilton or some other mfg. Third, A-P made a beautiful aluminum w/ steel
insert unit but don't know if they still make it.

Craig Carter