Re: Light trucks (OT)

To: "snyler" <marc@animalfirm.com>,
Subject: Re: Light trucks (OT)
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 09:52:39 -0500
  I for one, use my truck as a truck.  Hauling everything from firewood, Boy
Scout camping gear, and my son's college furniture, to roadster parts
including 1967.5 seats complete with headrests!  My '69 1600 would not work
well for any of those tasks.
 BUT, another reason you may be seeing more trucks on the road, especially
at the low end of that spectrum, is that the purchase price and insurance
costs are lower than a lot of cars and the resale value holds up better than
most cars!

Mandatory Datsun content;
  I recently pick up a 1972 510 wagon that hopefully will replace my S10 in
the near future!

Paul
OROC