RE: Light trucks (OT)

To: "Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Light trucks (OT)
From: "Bob Dicke" <rtdengr@chorus.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 09:40:44 -0600
The IRS helps this process as well.  If I buy a business truck / suburban /
or other vehicle over 6,000 pounds GVW, I can write it off in one year.  If
the vehicle is a car or smaller SUV then I must write it off over five
years.  So, what the IRS is encouraging is "The bigger the better."

Bob Dicke
rtdengr@chorus.net
608.770.0228
6205 Knollwood Dr