RE: Light trucks (OT)

To: "'John Peak'" <johnepeak@hotmail.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Light trucks (OT)
From: "Pamela Bauman" <ntrlclr@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 08:49:03 -0800
John,
I know what you mean. I had an old F100(RED). I could put anything in it and
not worry about
looks. Great work truck for going to the job site, hauling materials,dump
runs. If anything got spilled, hose it out. It got reincarnated as a
gardeners truck after I donated it to charity.

I now have a Safari. Pull out the seats and Presto. Drywall, concrete (PITA
to get out of the carpet tho), compost, anything. Just can't hose it out.

Pamela Bauman