Re: Light trucks (OT)

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Light trucks (OT)
From: "John Peak" <johnepeak@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 08:06:30 -0800
Marc,
As a contractor I have no choice but to drive a full size heavy duty truck.
I hate them and can't imagine why anyone would choose to drive one if they
didn't have to.  My frustration is that with the popularity of poser trucks,
I have one heck of a time finding a truck sutible for actual work.  All the
dealers carry are short-bed extended cab 4x4's with carpeting and plush
interiors.  Useless as a work truck.
John
3 sportscars
2 trucks