Re: Light trucks (OT)

To: snyler <marc@animalfirm.com>
Subject: Re: Light trucks (OT)
From: Thomas - Sweden <csp311@telia.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 16:10:25 +0100
I live in the middle of nowhere and as everyone here say's:
they are good to have in case you need to haul some stuff.
Pickups and SUV are compromise cars being average at a
lot of things and they are how customers want their cars.
A friend bought a Porsche tractor (yes they made tractors
until 1963) and his city friends asked him: why and what for?
I said: it's good to have one in case you need to...

Thomas