Re: Light trucks (OT)

To: "snyler" <marc@animalfirm.com>,
Subject: Re: Light trucks (OT)
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 13:07:04 -0800
>Some folks need a big hauler/towing vehicle, but many, I suspect are just
pretending to be cowboys (and cowgirls)

Marc,

As soon as I cash my lottery check, I'm going to run to my nearest Ford
Dealer and buy myself the BIGGEST F-350 SuperDuty, Dulie, Long-Bed, Triton
V-10, Hauling Package, Comfort Package, any and all other gingerbread the
dealer wishes to glom on to add to his profit margin.

Just think of how many Datsuns I can trailer home to my Dream Garage with
that Behemoth.

Of course, I have to actually win the lottery first, but that's just a minor
detail. I'm at home, sick today with THE WORST FLU EVER. Sitting here,
typing is the most activity I can manage. I hate being home while being too
sick to work on my car.

Victor
70 SRL 31113136
65 L-320 Pickup