RE: Light trucks (OT)

To: "'Dan and Louise Yates'" <yates@sk.sympatico.ca>,
Subject: RE: Light trucks (OT)
From: "Dziuba, Larry" <LarryD@pengrowth.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 10:05:50 -0700
Hello Dan and Louise,  I used to live in southeatern Alberta (not to far
across the border from your Regina).  Weather has be good here in recent
years but no palm trees yet.  I've been caught in enough snow storms to
realise its tough to turn back with small prairie towns 50 miles apart.  I
have also pulled people's cars out of ditches during extreme weather.  I'd
like to think I may have helped someone and even saved a life.  My trucks
have been very helpful.  Larry.