Re: Solvang Party Time and BADROC Caravan and more...

To: <vlaury@earthlink.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Solvang Party Time and BADROC Caravan and more...
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2002 18:03:27 EST
<<Mike, Are you trying to convince me to drive up Friday and not Saturday
Morning, like I have been doing the last three years?>>

Uh... I guess I am.

The bride has givin me a somewhat okay to go to the show but of course I will
have to sacrifice Shasta this year.  Oh well... no biggee I guess.  It has been
a long four years since I have been to the Solvang show.  I am looking forward
to getting together with my SoCal Datsun brothers and sisters.  Maybe even
another Island burger with Les and the gang in San Diego?  Les... Dennis...?

If anyone has a good idea of where we can all stay in Santa Barbara that would
be very helpful.  Or maybe we can all stay at one of your houses?  Hah... not!
I can already see it.... Cruising SB in our Roadsters sounds pretty cool to me.

I know that there are some SB residents on the list.  What do you say...?  Any
ideas for the gathering of the North and the South?

Calspeed