Re: Solvang Party Time and BADROC Caravan and more...

To: gmagana@softcom.net
Subject: Re: Solvang Party Time and BADROC Caravan and more...
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 01:05:29 EST
gmagana@softcom.net writes:

> We would like to see if we
> can have the Sacramento Group go down I5 to Santa Nella and meet at the
> McDonalds there at approximately 9 am. We will then head over the Pacheco
> pass and would like to meet up with your group on hwy 101 by Salinas at
> around 10 am,  lets look for a meeting place.

Hello,

I too agree that traveling in a caravan is the best way to travel but I dont
think that the BADROC'rs will be able to meet your schedule.  Salinas from SF
by 10am?  No way... unless we leave very very early.  We need to fight
through the Silicon Valley traffic as Hwy 101 goes right through the heart of
it.  We are not planning to leave the Bay Area until appx 8am.  So... it is
better to meet everybody there in Solvang.

Then those interested in staying over in Santa Barbara can cruise on down
after that.

Calspeed