Re: Solvang Party Time and BADROC Caravan and more...

To: gmagana@softcom.net
Subject: Re: Solvang Party Time and BADROC Caravan and more...
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 05:24:14 EST
In a message dated 3/9/02 10:13:15 PM Pacific Standard Time,
gmagana@softcom.net writes:

> What time approximately will you be getting in to Salinas??
> Gerardo

We have not yet finalized a schedule but my guess is that we will arrive in
Salinas close to 11am.  We are planning to leave South San Francisco at 8am
and then we will need to make a quick stop in San Jose to pick up additional
caravaners.  As well, we will be traveling through some heavy commuter
traffic in the Silicon Valley.  Once we travel south of that mess we will be
able to make up alittle time.

We dont even have a list of who is taking part in the BADROC caravan yet.  So
if anyone out there is interested let me know.

Calspeed