Re: Solvang Party Time and BADROC Caravan and more...

To: <CalSpeed@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Solvang Party Time and BADROC Caravan and more...
From: "Gerardo Magana" <gmagana@softcom.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 16:58:40 -0800
Mike, The Modesto Caravan will be leaving Modesto at 8:00 am from Home Depot
on Carpenter rd just off hwy 99.  We will be leaving, go through hwy 33 and
stop in Santa Nella to pick up the Tracy group, We would like to see if we
can have the Sacramento Group go down I5 to Santa Nella and meet at the
McDonalds there at approximately 9 am. We will then head over the Pacheco
pass and would like to meet up with your group on hwy 101 by Salinas at
around 10 am,  lets look for a meeting place.  Frome there we would like to
get to the Paso Robles area where we can pick up the Fresno group. I spoke
with Lou and Kerri When we had the Polar bear run and were agreeable to
meeting up with us.  Perhaps that might make a good lunch stop along the
way.  I do need the Sacramento people to contact me so that we can
coordinate with those of you up north.   I also need the Fresno group to
give me an idea of what their departure time will be.  It sure will be nice
if we can get this going, don't hesitate to give me any suggestions.
Gerardo
p.s. I need the Sacramnento people to contact me so that I can get you guys
coordinated for your trip down to Santa Nella, its always better to drive in
a caravan.