Re: Exhaust systems Q

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Exhaust systems Q
From: "Todd Osborn" <trosborn@california.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 13:58:08 -0800
Not much help for Mikes V6, but has anyone considered the Flowmaster "Pulse
Tech Scavenger Collectors" (that name alone is worth at least 10 hp!), these
are 4-2-1 collectors offered with a1.5" input (about the right size for 2L
primaries) and a 2.5" outlet. They are 23" long, which seems about right
with 21" primaries, however the X-frame get in the way, would need to put a
large re-enforced hole in the frame to clear.
    Jeg's part number 389-C150200250 (page 16-k in the Mar/Apr 02 catalog)
$77.99 a pair (not bad if you can find someone to share with).
Todd Osborn
San Jose, CA
2x '68 2L