Re: Speedo repair discovery

To: JRDMF@aol.com
Subject: Re: Speedo repair discovery
From: Vicki Burrows <gregnvicki@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 22:22:05 -0800
My 67 2000 #588 has a silver dot in the speedo, black in the tach.  Never
noticed
that before.  I know that I had some work done to one of the gauges a few years
back that involved the use of some parts out of a 1600, so maybe that is were
the
silver dot came from, or maybe the black one.  It's too late at night to crawl
under the dash to check numbers, but next time I'm there...
Greg Burrows