Re: Trim pieces part 2

To: 9laser3@bright.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Trim pieces part 2
From: "Allen Blackmon" <orangedawg@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 23:48:32 +0000
Paul,

Not that I didn't trust your answer, I was actually giving you "secret"
credit!  I'm going to remove my trim pieces and not replace them (prices way
too high).  Has anyone done that?  Any success or pictures?  How does it
look?  Any problem with door dings?  BTW, the PO has riveted the mouldings
on.  Thanks a lot.  Now I've got to drill out the rivets.  Thank goodness
it's going to the body shop soon!

And thanks to all of you who confirmed Paul's analysis as well!!  But why
would anyone reomve the original moulding?

Allen