Re: EI Dizzy Conversion/Now Idle Speed and SU tuning

To: <WisslerJon@aol.com>
Subject: Re: EI Dizzy Conversion/Now Idle Speed and SU tuning
From: "Fred Schroeder" <roadster@texoma.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 00:26:31 -0600
Another way to tune up the mixture is a "Color Tune".  It is an odd looking
spark plug with a clear insulator.  You can actually see the color of the
flame.  Temporarily replace #1 or 2 plug with the "Color Tune to set the
front carb then put it in #3 or 4 to set the rear.  Orange is rich, blue is
correct, and white is lean.  It is dead on and only take a few seconds.

Best regards,

Fred Schroeder
'70 2000
SRL311-13359