Re: OT-ebay ettiquet

To: Andrew Murphy <solex67@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: OT-ebay ettiquet
From: Jeffory Frayser <jfrayser@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 23:16:16 -0500
Andrew,

I have to agree with you.  Unfortunately, not everyone else does.  I
guess I can only offer two thoughts 1) As long as you can sleep at night
you've done the right thing regardless of those that don't and still
sleep at night, and 2) God Pounds His Nails (from a book I read long ago
meaning it all evens out in the end).  Take comfort in that.