Re: OT-ebay ettiquet

To: "milton3" <milton3@pobox.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: OT-ebay ettiquet
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 06:29:56 -0400
I feel like bidding is gambling and a good gambler knows how much he can
spend. You bid what the part is worth to you and if it's at the last minute
wellll . . .

I frequently bid at the last minute because I don't want the price to climb
and get stupid. It has happened to me. Sometimes when I put in a bid early
I'm kinda relieved I lost because it went for more money than I wanted to
spend. I have also lost bids at the last minute - what can you do?

Having sold some rock n roll items its amazing to see how much the item can
be bid up in the last minute or 2. Can't wait to see what I'll get for some
other items I'm going to put up on eBay in the fall. I figure an unused Who
ticket from 67 is worth a bit.

Mike