Regular gas...

To: roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Regular gas...
From: Matthew Cox <oscilloscope500@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 00:30:04 -0700 (PDT)
Sorry if this is a dumb question... Do any of you use a fuel additive in each
tank of gas?  I was watching a DIY channel show on car restoration and they
mentioned that you should put an additive in your classic car tank to
compensate for the leaded/unleaded gas thing. I know you can't run an unleaded
car on regular, but I always thought that it was OK to run a regular car on
unleaded.

Does anybody do this? Is it necessary or can I just keep running regular
unleaded?

Thanks for the info... this leaded/unleaded thing is a little before my time...
Matthew in Phoenix
'67 1600

 Sell on Yahoo! Auctions  - No fees. Bid on great items.