Re: Regular gas...

To: "Matthew Cox" <oscilloscope500@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Regular gas...
From: "Eric Frisbee" <efrisbee@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 09:28:07 -0500
Can you still find leaded fuel out there?  I don't think it exists anymore?
Well, there's 100 Low Lead aviation fuel, but that's all I know of right
now?   I doubt you will have problems with the current fuels available
though... Generally I run the highest octane I can right now due to fairly
high compression and I haven't had any sort of problems with my '70 2000.
Also run that in my wifes '67 1600 with no adverse results.    Of course if
you REALLY want to scream down the road, add about 1-2 gallons of that
afforementioned av gas to your tank!  :)

Good luck Mathew!!
Eric