Re: Regular gas...

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Regular gas...
From: MVaughn120@aol.com
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 20:44:38 EDT
The mechanic that I am taking my roadster too said that if you do not have
documentation on the valve seats being replaced, use the additive.  In my
case, I do not have any documentation or knowledge that they have been replaced

and I've already been told that the valves are very tight.  Mine is getting
the additive.  Expense - very minimal.  Gunk Lead Replacement additive  is
$3.00/bottle at the local parts store.  My local Pep Boys didn't have  anything
in
stock.

Shelly
66 1600