Re: he's got the jack!

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: he's got the jack!
From: "SlowBoy" <slowboy@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 15:59:39 -0700
It's the painful way I avoid as I am afraid of being under a car despite
crawling under them since 15. Not only do I jack the car with a floor jack,
but I prop it up with two stands and still leave the floor jack in place.

That's okay as I wear goggles, gloves, jeans and steel tip boots when using
the lawnmower.