RE: he's got the jack!

To: "'SlowBoy'" <slowboy@cox.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: he's got the jack!
From: "roadster katman" <roadster@rcn.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 17:49:36 -0700
Always do the same - leave the floor jack in place even though I have a
couple jack stands in place. Better safe than sorry. Long ago, in my
youthful naove days, I had the stock Datsun jack holding up the car on
one side. Of course, it slipped and the roadster came crashing down.
Against the garage door jamb, denting the side of the car. That was the
last time I used the stock jack.

Fred - So.SF