RE: he's got the jack!

To: "'Matthew A. Smith'" <matthews517@earthlink.net>,
Subject: RE: he's got the jack!
From: "Matthew A. Smith" <matthews517@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 19:14:56 -0400
Got mine at WalMart. Weighs about 10-12 pounds.

After reading the link to the one on Summit's list, I had to re-check the
weight. Truly, not much more than a gallon of milk. MAYBE I'm off by a few
pounds, but not much. AND it's tiny. Only has a 13 inch lift. Maybe that's
the problem. Taking out the stock "body" jack has made up a good portion of
the weight differential tho. Hey, if I can change a tire on the side of the
road without using that terrifying stock jack, it's all good. As for a SHOP
floor jack, all steel, Craftsman, nothing less. HAHAHAHA!!! My Dad speaks!!
LMAO!

Matthew Smith
And Loreli (she's a 70' Silver Solex)