RE: he's got the jack!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: he's got the jack!
From: Brian Reynolds <brianrreynolds@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 19:59:23 -0400 (EDT)
My 2000 came with a hydraulic bottle jack that wouldn't fit under the
frame even at its lowest setting. I have no idea where the previous owner
placed it when he used it. Now I use a scissor jack salvaged from the '82
Mazda GLC I drove in my student days, which I position under the frame. I
plan to buy a pair of axle stands before I crawl underneath. I've always
liked scissor jacks, but if there are any dangers associated with this
type, please let me know!

-Brian Reynolds
Toronto
69 2000