Re: [Roadsters] speedo and tach early 67

To: Gary and Cindy Ault <aultgc@att.net>,
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] speedo and tach early 67
From: Steve Ehlers <stevenehlers@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 23:55:24 -0500
Gary ,
 You only took care of the secondary seal in the design . If the pinion
seal was replaced ,you would have solved it at the root cause .
The  cable seals are just that . They are used to keep the cable and
housing interior clean and uncontaminated .
Pinion seals are available as a new part .The Tach and Speedo cable
housing seals are Not available as an individual replacement part from
Nissan .
Remove your Tach cable end  from the stand and tell me there isn't any
oil in the housing there now .

  So , Cap it with what ?
Steve