fot

Re: Rear seal survey

To: Randall <randallyoung@earthlink.net>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rear seal survey
From: "Michael D. Porter" <mporter@zianet.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2001 14:47:55 -0600
Sorry, I'm off in the ozone-- Randall's correct below--I was thinking
later cranks on six-cylinders and applying that to the earlier engines.
Forgot about the flange... maybe I should go out in the garage and look
first, or perhaps I shouldn't write when I'm woozy from need of sleep.
<smile>

Cheers.

--
Michael D. Porter
Roswell, NM (yes, _that_ Roswell)

The gulf between content and substance continues to widen....