fot

Re: Oil - what kind?

To: "Don Marshall" <marshall@nefcom.net>,
Subject: Re: Oil - what kind?
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 18:23:10 -0500
Oh, gawd no! I almost never change oil in the race car for the sake of
changing oil. Usually the oil changes happen as a result of something else
that requires draining the pan (time to check the bearings, etc.). Or the
basic change from mineral oil to synthetic after breaking in a new motor.

(using Valvoline Durablend, not M1 or Redline -- just because it's good and
it's available).

--Rocky