fot

Re: Memories

To: "John Price" <jprice1@txcyber.com>,
Subject: Re: Memories
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 02:52:04 -0600
1984, actually. Okay, it was a typo. :-) And Mansell didn't win. Rosberg
did.

IIRC, Mansell did indeed push his car across the line (and then collapsed
from exhaustion on what was a very hot day?) But that was ruled illegal. He
was credited with 6th place.

But I agree with your final conclusion -- that's a competitor! The facts of
the matter in no way minimize what was definitely a memorable moment.

--Rocky