fot

Re: Memories

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Memories
From: John Hornbostel <bentleyblvd@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2004 18:16:38 -0800 (PST)
This is great to read everyone's memories. My
contribution:

Peeling the grin off of my face after my first ride in
a vintage race car in 1985...a P1800 piloted by Ray
Freiwald...

Driving a big Healy from Elkhart Lake to Janesville in
September under a full moon, and just smiling when my
hat sailed off somewhere south of Plymouth...

In 1987, running an Omni GLH at Blackhawk Farms,
passing a Saab turbo and having said owner ask me in
the paddock later to see if I had a supercharger...

Riding with my girlfriend (now my wife!)in a TR3 at
Mid-Ohio during a parade lap in 1992 with more
Triumphs than I'd seen in my lifetime...
Finishing a race at Elkhart with myself, Dentinger and
Wismer crossing the line, side by side...

Arriving home after purchasing the Mike Belfer TR3B...

John Hornbostel
TR3B vintage racer

http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree