fot

Re: [Fot] dual circuit brakes on a tr4

To: spitlist@cox.net, WEmery7451@aol.com, markvaden@gmail.com,
Subject: Re: [Fot] dual circuit brakes on a tr4
From: Fubog1@aol.com
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 13:29:47 EDT
You're splitting the force (pedal effort) between 2 cylinders. Obviously
smaller cylinders will make for an easier pedal, with the increase in travel.
Some of the modern friction materials are so effective, we can get by with
larger cylinders.
Glen

In a message dated 11/2/2007 1:14:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time,