fot

Re: [Fot] alternatives to the SCCA?

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@cox.net>, JWoesvra@aol.com, rocky@spitfire4.com,
Subject: Re: [Fot] alternatives to the SCCA?
From: Jay Creel <jaxonracing@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 21:17:07 -0700 (PDT)
Does that seem like it would ever be possible? (universal rule set)
consider myself an outsider as well, as I have never run vintage. I am not a
fan of contact nor have I ever initiated it but I do like close door to door
racing.  So if anyone knows of an organization that would be interested in
allowing current spec cars that may  be orphaned by the SCCA, let me know.
JW
you said that the Triumph event at WGI will allow current spec cars?  Similar
to the sprites at MO...
Is it the size of this event that allows for this
opportunity?  Where will those cars be grouped, and are you expecting a good
number of cars to participate?