fot

Re: [Fot] OT- F1 at Spa online petition

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] OT- F1 at Spa online petition
From: "David W. Riddle" <dave@microworks.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 09:30:22 -0700
Joe, that's just silly.  Yes, Hamilton was in front of Kimi coming
out of the chicane.  Hamilton lifted on the front straight.  Kimi
pulled his entire car in front of Lewis because he was going faster
then Lewis so even if Lewis got back on the gas to accelerate he will
still be slower than Kimi.  Lewis moved to the right to try and go up
the inside into La Source.  Kimi moved WAY wide to the left allowing
Lewis to easily take the corner entry.  Lewis was able to hold on to
maintain the pass on corner exit and did not get pushed way wide.

What's faster in a race to the next street light?  A Yugo with a
running start or a Vette sitting still?

I like Kimi too as a driver and favor Ferrari over McLaren as a team
(although I do miss little Minardi) and it was an exciting race.  The
stewards were wrong and Kimi only has himself to blame for throwing
his car off track two times in the same lap with the second time
putting it in the wall.