fot

Re: [Fot] OT- F1 at Spa online petition

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] OT- F1 at Spa online petition
From: "David W. Riddle" <dave@microworks.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 09:45:58 -0700
There is.  They have a rule that if you short cut a chicane/corner
and gain an advantage you have to let the other car back in
front.  Lewis did that.

One of the videos I sent early showed Shumi shortcutting that same
chicane in 2006 in a battle with De La Rosa in the McLaren and NOT
letting De La Rose in front.  No penalty to Shumi.

A "Tire wall" behind the kerbs would make every race a processional
race like Monaco.