fot

Re: [Fot] Six cylinder cams

To: John Hasty <jhasty@mhc-law.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Six cylinder cams
From: McKearn McKearn <mckearn2@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2015 22:32:24 -0500
Cc: fot <fot@autox.team.net>

--001a114293a8521d8e05235e311a

Hi All.
   Thanks to those who replied. Nice to know you all have an opinion.
   At this point I am in fact finding mode and trying to do some research
on what will work best for me.  My ultimate goal is to have a free revving,
good handling as light as possible GT6. Good looking is a bonus. I
understand that compression ratio will not be the only factor in
performance. I was simply trying to ascertain a consensus ( If that is
possible) of what other GT6 racers and thrashers feel is an adequate
compression to reach say---180+ HP. Yes I am aware that cam and headers and
carburation and timing and gearing matter. And 180 HP is not a real number
and always questionable until actually measured on a dyno. So, what I am
trying to get across is  that I want an engine that has some power. Pump
gas is also a plus but I will do what I have to do..
 Thanks.   P.J.

On Fri, Oct 30, 2015 at 4:14 PM, John Hasty <jhasty@mhc-law.com> wrote:

> Ah !  Come on Joe,  as Scott pointed out I didn't even spell it correctly!
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> > On Oct 30, 2015, at 5:11 PM, "Joe Alexander" <n197tr4@cs.com> wrote:
> >
> > How did Nietzsche enter into this?
> >
> > Joe Alexander
> > 645 1st Street
> > Jesup, IA 50648
> > The-vintage-racer.com
> > Gasketinnovations.com
> > Cell:  319.464.4711
> >
> >> On Oct 30, 2015, at 4:02 PM, John Hasty <jhasty@mhc-law.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> Yes...Henry, to me a proper vintage race car should be both fast and
> well presented. Thus spake Thearthusta
> >>
> >> Sent from my iPhone
> >>
> >> On Oct 30, 2015, at 1:09 PM, "Henry Morrison" <dos_gusanos@msn.com
> >>
> >> Boy it is getting deep now!     Your car should look good and perform
> good.  If all it does is run good, my circle refers to this type of vehicle
> as a "Roach"  lots of stickers over blems.  Most of the really fast stuff,
> looks good and runs good.
> >>
> >> Cheers, Henry Morrison

> autocross and racing events. I've seen a lot of different types of car guys
> like to think of cars guys like types of birds. If you place appearance
> above performance you are a peacock. You strut around and eventually stop
> to show off your plumage, and where you park at a car show is of high
> importance to you. Heck, if you can't find a good spot, where people can
> admire your work you might just blow off the show. Sure you know how to
> primer, paint, wax and polish to a glass like finish, but you are all for
> show. I like pretty things, I do, so you have my admiration. Some car guys
> like to do road trips with other cars guys. They pick a leader and follow
> him. These are geese. Racers on the other hand are more functional, more
> stealthy. Appearance matters because it is a functional part of building a
> better beast, not the point of the exercise. We don't fly in formation, we
> strike out and swoop, like a hawk. We need
> >> the perf
> over it to cover up the blemish.

> it works and to be assured that it was built properly, and don't know why
> those funny reciprocating buffers try to whip themselves out of your
> control you are some other type of bird. Maybe a hawk, maybe a hummingbird,
> but from your self description you aren't a peacock. May I suggest vintage
> racing.................

> another
> own
> myself
> build

> much more
> specs.
> having a

ho replied. Nice to know you all have an opinion.</div><div>=C2=A0=C2=A0 At=
 this point I am in fact finding mode and trying to do some research on wha=
t will work best for me.=C2=A0 My ultimate goal is to have a=C2=A0free revv=
ing, good handling as light as possible GT6. Good looking is a bonus. I und=
erstand that compression ratio will not be the only factor in performance. =
I was simply trying to ascertain a consensus ( If that is possible) of what=
 other GT6 racers and thrashers feel is an adequate compression to reach sa=
y---180+ HP.=C2=A0Yes I am aware that cam and headers and carburation and t=
iming and gearing=C2=A0matter. And 180 HP is not a=C2=A0real number and alw=
ays questionable until actually measured on a dyno.=C2=A0So, what I am tryi=
ng to get across is =C2=A0that I want an engine that has some power. Pump g=
as is also a plus but I will do what I have to do..</div><div>=C2=A0Thanks.=
mail_quote">On Fri, Oct 30, 2015 at 4:14 PM, John Hasty <span dir=3D"ltr">&=
lt;<a href=3D"mailto:jhasty@mhc-law.com"; target=3D"_blank">jhasty@mhc-law.c=
in:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">Ah !=C2=A0 Come =
on Joe,=C2=A0 as Scott pointed out I didn&#39;t even spell it correctly!<br=

Sent from my iPhone<br>
&gt; On Oct 30, 2015, at 5:11 PM, &quot;Joe Alexander&quot; &lt;<a href=3D"=
mailto:n197tr4@cs.com";>n197tr4@cs.com</a>&gt; wrote:<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; How did Nietzsche enter into this?<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; Joe Alexander<br>
&gt; 645 1st Street<br>
&gt; Jesup, IA 50648<br>
&gt; The-vintage-racer.com<br>
&gt; Gasketinnovations.com<br>
&gt; Cell:=C2=A0 319.464.4711<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt;&gt; On Oct 30, 2015, at 4:02 PM, John Hasty &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:jhas=
ty@mhc-law.com">jhasty@mhc-law.com</a>&gt; wrote:<br>
&gt;&gt;<br>
&gt;&gt; Yes...Henry, to me a proper vintage race car should be both fast a=
nd well presented. Thus spake Thearthusta<br>
&gt;&gt;<br>
&gt;&gt; Sent from my iPhone<br>
&gt;&gt;<br>
&gt;&gt; On Oct 30, 2015, at 1:09 PM, &quot;Henry Morrison&quot; &lt;<a hre=
f=3D"mailto:dos_gusanos@msn.com";>dos_gusanos@msn.com</a>&lt;mailto:<a href=
=3D"mailto:dos_gusanos@msn.com";>dos_gusanos@msn.com</a>&gt;&gt; wrote:<br>
&gt;&gt;<br>
&gt;&gt; Boy it is getting deep now!=C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0Your car should loo=
k good and perform good.=C2=A0 If all it does is run good, my circle refers=
 to this type of vehicle as a &quot;Roach&quot;=C2=A0 lots of stickers over=
 blems.=C2=A0 Most of the really fast stuff, looks good and runs good.<br>
&gt;&gt;<br>
&gt;&gt; Cheers, Henry Morrison<br>
&gt;&gt;<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt; Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2015 15:27:52 +0000<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt; From: <a href=3D"mailto:rkramer3@austin.rr.com";>rkramer3@austi=
n.rr.com</a>&lt;mailto:<a href=3D"mailto:rkramer3@austin.rr.com";>rkramer3@a=
ustin.rr.com</a>&gt;<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt; To: <a href=3D"mailto:william.tobin31@verizon.net";>william.tob=
in31@verizon.net</a>&lt;mailto:<a href=3D"mailto:william.tobin31@verizon.ne=
t">william.tobin31@verizon.net</a>&gt;; <a href=3D"mailto:mckearn2@gmail.co=
m">mckearn2@gmail.com</a>&lt;mailto:<a href=3D"mailto:mckearn2@gmail.com";>m=
ckearn2@gmail.com</a>&gt;<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt; CC: <a href=3D"mailto:fot@autox.team.net";>fot@autox.team.net</=
a>&lt;mailto:<a href=3D"mailto:fot@autox.team.net";>fot@autox.team.net</a>&g=
t;<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt; Subject: Re: [Fot] Six cylinder cams<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt; I&#39;ve been to a lot of car show, Cars and Coffee and of cou=
rse autocross and racing events. I&#39;ve seen a lot of different types of =
car guys like to think of cars guys like types of birds. If you place appea=
rance above performance you are a peacock. You strut around and eventually =
stop to show off your plumage, and where you park at a car show is of high =
importance to you. Heck, if you can&#39;t find a good spot, where people ca=
n admire your work you might just blow off the show. Sure you know how to p=
rimer, paint, wax and polish to a glass like finish, but you are all for sh=
ow. I like pretty things, I do, so you have my admiration. Some car guys li=
ke to do road trips with other cars guys. They pick a leader and follow him=
. These are geese. Racers on the other hand are more functional, more steal=
thy. Appearance matters because it is a functional part of building a bette=
r beast, not the point of the exercise. We don&#39;t fly in formation, we s=
trike out and swoop, like a hawk. We need<br>
&gt;&gt; the perf<br>
&gt;&gt; o<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt; rmance to do what we do. If it doesn&#39;t look just right we =
put a decal over it to cover up the blemish.<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt; If you enjoy building engines and trannies and have a need to =
know how it works and to be assured that it was built properly, and don&#39=
;t know why those funny reciprocating buffers try to whip themselves out of=
 your control you are some other type of bird. Maybe a hawk, maybe a hummin=
gbird, but from your self description you aren&#39;t a peacock. May I sugge=
st vintage racing.................<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt; Bob Kramer<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt; <a href=3D"mailto:rkramer3@austin.rr.com";>rkramer3@austin.rr.c=
&gt;&gt;&gt; ---- McKearn McKearn &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:mckearn2@gmail.com"=
>mckearn2@gmail.com</a>&lt;mailto:<a href=3D"mailto:mckearn2@gmail.com";>mck=
earn2@gmail.com</a>&gt;&gt; wrote:<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; Hi.<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; I love to build cars and I enjoy building engines and tran=
smissions as<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; well as all the other stuff that goes in. Body work???? no=
w that&#39;s another<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; story. I know I&#39;ll spend way more money in the long ru=
n if I build my own<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; car but then again it will be my car...wait...am I trying =
to talk myself<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; into building a race car?????<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; I already have a lot of what I need to get started so I gu=
ess I&#39;m just<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; going to go for it. So what if it takes me a few years. My=
 last GT6 build<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; took about ten and then I was really never done tweaking.<=
br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; Quick before I really get going on this someone stop me...=
.....<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; P.J.<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; On Fri, Oct 30, 2015 at 8:04 AM, Bill Tobin &lt;<a href=3D=
"mailto:william.tobin31@verizon.net";>william.tobin31@verizon.net</a>&lt;mai=
lto:<a href=3D"mailto:william.tobin31@verizon.net";>william.tobin31@verizon.=
net</a>&gt;&gt;<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; wrote:<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; Race ready, yeah, heard that one before!<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; If you buy a used race car, take the purchase price an=
d add that much more<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; to it and you may be ready for the track!<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; The good news is that it will be set up to your liking=
. And your specs.<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; No regrets on my part; the Redhead is still fun to dri=
ve and I&#39;m having a<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; blast. May not be first but it was built to last.<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; Cheers, Bill<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; ----- Original Message -----<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; *From:* Scott Janzen &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:sjanzen@me.=
com">sjanzen@me.com</a>&lt;mailto:<a href=3D"mailto:sjanzen@me.com";>sjanzen=
@me.com</a>&gt;&gt;<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; *To:* McKearn McKearn &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:mckearn2@g=
mail.com">mckearn2@gmail.com</a>&lt;mailto:<a href=3D"mailto:mckearn2@gmail=
.com">mckearn2@gmail.com</a>&gt;&gt;<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; *Cc:* FOT list &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:fot@autox.team.ne=
t">fot@autox.team.net</a>&lt;mailto:<a href=3D"mailto:fot@autox.team.net";>f=
ot@autox.team.net</a>&gt;&gt;<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; *Sent:* Friday, October 30, 2015 8:32 AM<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; *Subject:* Re: [Fot] Six cylinder cams<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; Race cars, especially GT6s, aren&#39;t built /set up t=
o be competitive in one<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; shot, unless you are Chuck Gee. No rush. That said, as=
 much fun as it may<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; be to build one, spending a little more up front to bu=
y one that has been<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; raced will probably save money in the long run. All th=
at hardware - dual<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; braking system, competition shocks, fire system, roll =
cage, braided lines,<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; heavy duty stub axles, spare wheels, fuel cell, etc, e=
tc, etc is often<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; heavily discounted in the price of a used race car.<br=

&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; You&#39;ll still need to build a good engine and do co=
untless other things<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; (race ready, ha!) but you can probably save money over=
 the long haul.<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; Who out there has a car for P.J.?<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; Sent from my mobile device<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; On Oct 29, 2015, at 10:44 PM, McKearn McKearn &lt;<a h=
ref=3D"mailto:mckearn2@gmail.com";>mckearn2@gmail.com</a>&lt;mailto:<a href=
=3D"mailto:mckearn2@gmail.com";>mckearn2@gmail.com</a>&gt;&gt; wrote:<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; O.K. I get it. Race car or street car. One or the othe=
r. I guess I&#39;ll<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; have to build a race car and use it for track days. I =
just can&#39;t make the<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; commitment to the time and money required for racing a=
t this time.<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; With that in mind, I would appreciate some help. Could=
 I get a really<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; low interest 30 year loan for about 50 Gs or so? Or ju=
st some honest<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; opinions from time to time is good too.<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; P.J.<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; On Thu, Oct 29, 2015 at 5:15 PM, Jason Ostrowski &lt;<=
a href=3D"mailto:jason@multivintage.com";>jason@multivintage.com</a>&lt;mail=
to:<a href=3D"mailto:jason@multivintage.com";>jason@multivintage.com</a>&gt;=
&gt;<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; wrote:<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; Better yet, take it the full step beyond... and fo=
rget about track days<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; and street GT6&#39;s all together.<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; It&#39;s way more useful as a racer.<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; The real thrill of the Triumph world is Race cars.=
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; All that Track day talk is building a car for 1/2 =
its duty both ways.<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; Spend all that time and money, drive on the street=
 and have some big SUV<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; destroy it at a stop light.<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; When it come to GT6&#39;s, there are race cars and=
 there are street cars and<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; never the two should be the same.<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; Race.<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; Full on Race.<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; It will be the best and worst decision you will ev=
er make all at the same<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; time.<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; The fun and friendship that you get from racing th=
e car will outweigh any<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; argument for the &quot;track day concept&quot;.<br=

&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; If you do either &quot;properly&quot; you will lik=
ely spend the same amount of<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; money.<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; But you will have way more fun racing.<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; And you will be actually racing the thing.<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; there is nothing better.<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; We will give you all the help you need.<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; Jason Ostrowski<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; Friendly Ghost Racing<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; 1969 Triumph GT6+ Racecars<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; On Wed, Oct 28, 2015 at 11:05 PM, McKearn McKearn =
&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:mckearn2@gmail.com";>mckearn2@gmail.com</a>&lt;mailto:=
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; wrote:<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; Hi All.<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; I&#39;m starting on a new GT6 Motor and I have=
 some questions. First are<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; GT6 and TR6 cams really interchangeable? Also =
what compression ratio do<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; you all feel is reasonable. This car will seld=
om if ever see the street<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; but will mostly be for track days? Thanks. P.J=
.<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; ______________________________________________=
_<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; <a href=3D"mailto:fot@autox.team.net";>fot@auto=
x.team.net</a>&lt;mailto:<a href=3D"mailto:fot@autox.team.net";>fot@autox.te=
am.net</a>&gt;<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; <a href=3D"http://www.fot-racing.com"; target=
=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferrer">http://www.fot-racing.com</a><br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; Donate: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.=
html" target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferrer">http://www.team.net/donate.html<=
/a><br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/archiv=
e" target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferrer">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; Forums: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums"=
 target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferrer">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; Unsubscribe/Manage:<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; <a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/optio=
ns/fot/jason@multivintage.com" target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferrer">http://=
autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/jason@multivintage.com</a><br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; _______________________________________________<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; <a href=3D"mailto:fot@autox.team.net";>fot@autox.team.n=
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; <a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/s=
janzen@me.com" target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferrer">http://autox.team.net/m=
ailman/options/fot/sjanzen@me.com</a><br>
[...]
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; <a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/w=
illiam.tobin31@verizon.net" target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferrer">http://aut=
ox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/william.tobin31@verizon.net</a><br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt; _______________________________________________<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt; <a href=3D"mailto:fot@autox.team.net";>fot@autox.team.net</a>&l=
ptions/fot/dos_gusanos@msn.com" target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferrer">http:/=
/autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/dos_gusanos@msn.com</a><br>
&gt;&gt; _______________________________________________<br>
&gt;&gt; <a href=3D"mailto:fot@autox.team.net";>fot@autox.team.net</a>&lt;ma=
ilto:<a href=3D"mailto:fot@autox.team.net";>fot@autox.team.net</a>&gt;<br>
&gt;&gt;<br>
&gt;&gt; <a href=3D"http://www.fot-racing.com"; target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"nor=
eferrer">http://www.fot-racing.com</a><br>
&gt;&gt;<br>
&gt;&gt; Donate: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html"; target=3D"_bla=
nk" rel=3D"noreferrer">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
&gt;&gt; Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive"; target=3D"_blank"=
 rel=3D"noreferrer">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>
&gt;&gt; Forums: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums"; target=3D"_blank" r=
el=3D"noreferrer">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br>
ns/fot/jhasty@mhc-law.com" target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferrer">http://auto=
x.team.net/mailman/options/fot/jhasty@mhc-law.com</a><br>
&gt;&gt;<br>
&gt;&gt;<br>
&gt;&gt; CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission has been=
 sent by a law firm on a legal matter. It may contain information that is c=
onfidential, privileged, proprietary, or otherwise legally exempt from disc=
losure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that=
 you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this me=
ssage, any part of it, or any attachments. If you have received this messag=
e in error, please delete this message and any attachments from your system=
 without reading the content and notify the sender immediately of the inadv=
ertent transmission. There is no intent on the part of the sender to waive =
any privilege, including the attorney-client privilege, that may attach to =
this communication. Thank you for your cooperation. 11 U.S.C. 528(a)(4) NOT=
ICE. We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief=
 under the federal Bankruptcy Code.<br>
&gt;&gt; _______________________________________________<br>
&gt;&gt; <a href=3D"mailto:fot@autox.team.net";>fot@autox.team.net</a><br>
&gt;&gt;<br>