Healey Values

To: healeys@Autox.Team.Net (healey list)
Subject: Healey Values
From: scotyp@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 19:33:59 +0000
Oh Wise Ones,

Looking through some of my Healey records I was revisiting an old appraisal
that had been done on my car mid 1990 in Seattle.

It states "This type of automobile will appreciate markedly in the near future
as they are now classified as a rare collector's vehicle".

 This was done before I owned the car and shortly after it had a "partial frame
off " restoration.

Given the fact that Healeys have appreciated relatively quickly in the past few
years, how many feel they have reattained the level of value they enjoyed in
the crazy market of the very early 90's?

I was also curious about what caused that interesting "spike" in the sports car
market back then?

Scot
'66 BJ8