Re: Barret-Jackson Thread

To: <scotyp@comcast.net>, "healey list" <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Barret-Jackson Thread
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 11:47:32 -0600
I agree that the interest in Value is fascinating...  My Healey 100/4 ...
isn't concours, it's just my car with absolutely 0 value because its not for
sale... least not in my life time... it's the project I finished as a 23yr
old kid who just had to have a car he couldn't affort... (who figured out
how to get what he wanted )  The life lessons I have learned from this car
have served me well....

The whole point of Value is something I'll let my kids figure out or thier
kids.... whoever in this line doesn't appreciate that there was once a guy
who loved this thing that wouldn't take Money for it... because money is
disposable and my Healey isn't

The Bugeye that belonged to the ex-wife... well that's another story... LOL

Keith.