RE: Rear shock mount question

To: "Keith Pennell" <pennell@cox.net>, <HealeyBN7@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: Rear shock mount question
From: "Ron Fine" <RonFineEsq@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 15:06:01 -0800
After my frame was sand blasted I found that not only were several of the
bolt holes oval but there were small stress cracks at the edge of two holes.
The cracks were hidden by the old paint and dirt.  I welded them closed and
added some more weld to bolt holes and redrilled them to the correct size.
Ron