Several assembly questions

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Several assembly questions
From: Patton Dickson <57healey@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 16:44:22 -0500
What is the correct paint color for my
Burgess air filters and my exhaust manifolds?

My car came with an uninstalled interior panel kit, probably from
Vicky Brit.  Since the originals were long gone when I got the car, I
need to figure out how everything fits.

I have to install the dash pad and newly covered dash (thanks guys).
1st, am I right that the windshield posts have to be removed to
install the dash top pad?  What is the recommended install order for
the dash/windshield area?

2nd, the underneath wood for the dash pad has holes predrilled for the
defroster vents, mirror posts, and the center tenax snap.  It does not
have holes to match the five holes on the both outside edges of the
cowl.  I know that the two larger holes are for the tonneau buckle.
What are the other three tiny (1/8 or smaller) holes for?  How do I
best accurately drill these holes in the dash top pad?

The chrome dash console surround is missing three of the little
"brads" that hold it to the dash.  Does anyone have a source or
replacement idea?

Any suggestion for cleaning the gauge faces without risking damaging the face.

Does anyone make a decal for the car number plate.  My plate is in
good shape except for the text.  I would rather use a decal than
replace the whole plate.

What is the recommended way to clean the electrical bits like the fuse
box, overdrive relay, and flasher relay.

Thanks in advance, its fun to be making progress.

Patton
--
Patton Dickson - Richmond, TX
'57 A-H 100-Six - http://Austin-Healeys.com