Re: Several assembly questions

To: Rich C <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Subject: Re: Several assembly questions
From: Patton Dickson <57healey@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 11:42:54 -0500
Hi Rich and List,

I had forgotten about the scuttle seals, and I am concerned about
finding them as both Moss and Vicky Brit list them as N/A for BN4 to
C.E.50758.  I emailed Bill Bolton last night, hopefully he can help.

I am still not sure what all five of the holes on top of the cowl are.
 I think that the most forward is the trim screw.  The two larger ones
seem to be the ones for the tonneau buckle.  That leaves two tiny ones
unaccounted for.

I know that I going to have to remove the windshiled post then install
the dashpad before the dash.  I am concerned about accuratly locating
the places I need to drill holes in the dash pad wood for the above
holes (especially the smaller ones).  This links to pictures of both
sides of my cowl as well as the underside of my dashpad.
http://img78.exs.cx/gal.php?g=RHCowlTop.jpg

On the Burgess Air Filters, should I paint them with a hammerite
paint, then overspray them with Healey Engine Green?  What I can tell
of the original shows them to be much grayer.

Thanks as always for your advise.  Hopefully I can have the dash
(including wiring) in by the end of next weekend.

Patton

--
Patton Dickson - Richmond, TX
'57 A-H 100-Six - http://Austin-Healeys.com