Re: If the Concours Committee Really Wanted To Help.... (Long)

To: "John P. New" <jnew@hazelden.ca>
Subject: Re: If the Concours Committee Really Wanted To Help.... (Long)
From: John Vrugtman <javrugtman@htcnet.org>
Date: Sat, 21 May 2005 15:12:41 -0400
Regarding open source guidelines, a case could be made to host the
guidelines on line, as the Wikipedia is done, where articles are able to
be edited by anyone, but they are reviewed by a voluntary committee (of
some sort) before being added to the posted article.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page

John Vrugtman
BJ8