A.H. EFI conversion.

To: "List Healey" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: A.H. EFI conversion.
From: "William Moyer" <William.Moyer@millersville.edu>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 15:32:06 -0500
Folks,

I'm not trying to rain on anyone's parade and you can throw a double nitrous
bottle in there along with the EFI for all of me but I'm trying to understand
why you'd go to all this trouble.   Maybe the project is an exciting challenge
or you're racing and need to tweak it for all the horses you can, but I can
adjust my carbs in a half hour and I haven't had to do it for 10 years.
Someone educate me about the advantages of the conversion relative to the
cost.  Plus we keep seeing that you've got to add this and change that and it
seems like you're also going to add weight to the car.

Confused in PA,

Bill Moyer, BJ7